International Callers (+612) 8296 7377 firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Barrier Reef Cruise Tour
Michaelmas Cay, Cairns, Australia
OCEAN SPIRIT CRUISES offers daily cruises to Michaelmas Cay for SNORKELING, DIVING and SAILING on Australia's magnificent Great Barrier Reef. Set sail aboard our five star catamaran and enjoy a reef experience like no other! Ocean Spirit operates one of the best Great Barrier Reef Cruises in Cairns. It will certainly be a day to remember.
MICHAELMAS CAY is a picturesque reef sand island surrounded by magical coral gardens teeming with an incredible diversity of marine life. The cay is a protected seabird sanctuary playing host to over 20,000 migratory seabirds... one of the most important nesting sites in the Southern Hemisphere.
A trip to the World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef should never be missed for several fascinating reasons. The Great Barrier Reef is the world’s largest reef system, composed of 2,900 individual reefs – the largest living structure on the planet that is visible even from outer space! The reef has over 900 islands spread along its entire length of 2,600 kilometres. Michaelmas Cay, the preserved island which is a favourite haunt for thousands of migratory birds, is one of them.
A guided Great Barrier Reef tour is the only way to experience the exciting marine life and to see the infinite hues of the sea around the reef. Several species of dolphins, whales, porpoises, sea turtles and sea snakes, hundreds of species of seabirds and shorebirds, and thousands of species of fish live around the reef. More than 400 species of coral, which is equal to one-third of the world’s total, is found in this area. Snorkeling and scuba diving are the most exciting ways to explore the Reef. And don’t worry if you are a novice, we can give you training. Ocean Spirit Cruises also offers semi-submersible tours for those who don’t wish to take the real plunge!
Ocean Spirit Great Barrier Reef
- Cruise experience on a luxury sailing catamaran
- Informative tours on our air conditioned semi-submersible vessel
- FREE use of all snorkeling equipment and tuition
- Guided nature tour of the island and bird sanctuary
- Deluxe buffet including seafood freshly prepared on board View Menu
- Morning and afternoon refreshments
- Informative tours by our qualified Marine Biologists
and Save $60
Full Price $207
Departure Time 8:30am
Return Time approx 5:00pm
Departure Location Marlin Jetty, Cairns
Why Choose Us?
- Cruise to an exclusive beach 'Nature's Own Pontoon
- Snorkel & dive from the beach rather than a pontoon into deep waters
- Large sailing catamaran at low speed assures maximum comfort at sea
- Spacious wide open foredeck perfect for sun bathing
- One of the best Great Barrier Reef cruises in Cairns
02/06/2012 Eric Taylor
11/06/2012 Emily Lezpona